Kitesurf uae | Kitesurfing Abu Dhabi – Eywoa Kite School is made for riders by riders. Some of our instructors kitesurf for more than 15 years and leave in the country for 30 years, all of us are certified instructors IKO, IKA and EKA. Want to:
- Learn how to kitesurf from scratch.
- Improve your jumps (unhooked, high jump, bar pass …).
- Learn how to use surfboards, skim or hydrofoil.
- Discover some secret spots.
- Island Kite trips with friends.
- Rent some gear.
- Get you gear repaired.
2015 & 2017 Brand of the year AWSI (Association of wind & water sports industries).
Try the new 2019 collection.
Wanna learn from scratch or discover some amazing spots only accessible by boat BOOK NOW sms in case we are already on the water.
1 hour lesson:300 Aed
2 hours lesson:550 Aed
1 hour lesson:230 Aed
1 hour freestyle :no gear – 220 Aed
Additional Person :+100 Aed
5 hours lessons:1300 Aed
Full course with us (gear):– 20 %
Etihad – Military – Students
1 hour lesson:260 Aed
1 hour lesson:200 Aed
1 hour freestyle:no gear – 200 Aed
5 hours lessons:1250 Aed
Rental – KITE ISLAND TRIP – GEAR REPAIR
Before choosing to do water sports activities please :
- It is mandatory to be able to swim at least 50 m and not to be scared in the water.
- Be aware of kites rules and regulations.
- Sign our waiver.
- Any medical issue we have to be inform in some cases you won’t be able to go on the water.
Bahia Kite Beach / Exit Al Bahia. Location can change due to tide, wind direction
Book in advanced
Book Now – No lesson will be given with wind speed less than 9 knots.
Every daysSun rise–Sun set
A: Yas Marina- Abu Dhabi – UAE
E: +971 (0)50 121 02 64