Kitesurf uae | Kitesurfing Abu Dhabi – Eywoa Kite School is made for riders by riders. Some of our instructors kitesurf for more than 15 years and leave in the country for 30 years, all of us are certified instructors IKO, IKA and EKA. Want to:
- Learn how to kitesurf from scratch.
- Improve your jumps (unhooked, high jump, bar pass …).
- Learn how to use surfboards, skim or hydrofoil.
- Discover some secret spots.
- Island Kite trips with friends.
- Rent some gear.
- Get you gear repaired.
1 hour lesson:350 Aed
2 hours lesson (consecutive):650 Aed
1 hour lesson: No GEAR250 Aed
1 hour freestyle :no gear – 240 Aed
6 hours lessons (package):1800 Aed
1 hour:200 Aed
Gear broken = Repair will be charged
Before choosing to do water sports activities please :
- It is mandatory to be able to swim at least 50 m and not to be scared in the water.
- Be aware of kites rules and regulations.
- Sign our waiver.
- Any medical issue we have to be inform in some cases you won’t be able to go on the water.
Location can change due to tide, wind direction
Book in advanced
Book Now – No lesson will be given with wind speed less than 9 knots.
GREEN by Walk or 4/4
RED Slipery sand
YELLOW High tide spot
PURPLE Low tide spot
DARK BLUE by Car from Khalifa / YAas
GREEN By Walkd